After recently signing to Wyclef Jean‘s Sak Pase Records, Haitian-American MC Haitian Fresh didn’t waste any time releasing his first single, Gon Jock. Fresh, in a voice similar to Young Jeezy, brings up the familiar topics of swagger making the haters mad and ladies being are all over him. While he may sound tired, Clef livens up the situation with a spirited hook and club-ready production, and even Lil’ Boosie drops in for the intro and first verse. Gon Jock proves Haitian Fresh can do well while collaborating; however, can he excel as a true solo artist?
Written by Burmy on 09/11/07
Submit your Rating
Zoe Movement/Sak Pasé Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dancin' with No Panties On ft. Pleasure P" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)