Without exceeding the sales from her last solo album, if Gwen Stefani can simply match that total, she will garner quadruple platinum status. So for a follow up to Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Stefani has decided to come with a true Sweet Escape. Production on the new album includes Akon, Tony Kanal, Nellee Hooper, Sean Garrett, Swizz Beatz, Dave Stewart and Keane’s Tim Rice-Oxley. The lead single, Wind It Up, comes courtesy of The Neptunes and might go perfect for the Ricola cough drop company’s next commercial series.
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweet Escape ft. Akon" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)