Without exceeding the sales from her last solo album, if Gwen Stefani can simply match that total, she will garner quadruple platinum status. So for a follow up to Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Stefani has decided to come with a true Sweet Escape. Production on the new album includes Akon, Tony Kanal, Nellee Hooper, Sean Garrett, Swizz Beatz, Dave Stewart and Keane’s Tim Rice-Oxley. The lead single, Wind It Up, comes courtesy of The Neptunes and might go perfect for the Ricola cough drop company’s next commercial series.
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sweet Escape ft. Akon" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.