Without exceeding the sales from her last solo album, if Gwen Stefani can simply match that total, she will garner quadruple platinum status. So for a follow up to Love.Angel.Music.Baby, Stefani has decided to come with a true Sweet Escape. Production on the new album includes Akon, Tony Kanal, Nellee Hooper, Sean Garrett, Swizz Beatz, Dave Stewart and Keane’s Tim Rice-Oxley. The lead single, Wind It Up, comes courtesy of The Neptunes and might go perfect for the Ricola cough drop company’s next commercial series.
Written by DJ Z on 10/24/06
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.