Guzo Lou may be deep underground at the moment, but the emcee and producer is slowly but surely digging his way toward the light. Today, we in the The DJBooth are proud to bring you Tunnels, a new single and standout cut unearthed from the T-Dot native’s latest street release. The headliner showcases the full range of his musical talents on this headnodic jam; over his own sleepy synths and guitar riffs, he outlines his philosophy on the hustle in poetic verses. Junia-T, the Smash Brovaz rhymesayer who brought us You & I, takes a similarly understated, lyrical approach on the guest tip. Some mellow, studio-tweaked chorus vocals enhance the record’s mesmerizing vibe. Now that you’ve been introduced to Guzo Lou, are you craving more fresh tunes? You’ll find what you seek on the artist’s Old Roads LP, available now for free download via Audiomack.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.