Previously heard collaborating with Chi-town heavyweight Lupe Fiasco on 2012’s reader-approved Battle Scars, Australian pop singer Guy Sebastian returns to make his solo Booth debut with new single Come Home With Me. Penned by the artist in conjunction with Mario Marchetti and Britt Burton, this joint is a bubbly mix of pop and folk in the vein of Fun.‘s Some Nights. An unknown beatsmith’s bouncy, party-ready production accompanies the Sony Music signee as he tries to persuade a special girl to do as the title says. This cut is part of an untitled set scheduled to hit Australian stores before year’s end. As for the possibility a Stateside release, well, you’ll just have to keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.