Previously heard collaborating with Chi-town heavyweight Lupe Fiasco on 2012’s reader-approved Battle Scars, Australian pop singer Guy Sebastian returns to make his solo Booth debut with new single Come Home With Me. Penned by the artist in conjunction with Mario Marchetti and Britt Burton, this joint is a bubbly mix of pop and folk in the vein of Fun.‘s Some Nights. An unknown beatsmith’s bouncy, party-ready production accompanies the Sony Music signee as he tries to persuade a special girl to do as the title says. This cut is part of an untitled set scheduled to hit Australian stores before year’s end. As for the possibility a Stateside release, well, you’ll just have to keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 08/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.