An up-and-coming crooner signed to Meek Mill‘s Dreamchaser label, Guordan Banks introduces himself to our pages with a freshly-selected single off his next EP. On Where Are You?, the Philly native foregoes traditional R&B themes to zero in on the areas of human experience most would prefer to ignore—namely, struggle and suffering. In heartfelt verses, the artist pledges to speak for those whose hardship, whether mental or material, has made them invisible. Banks’ label boss assists on the guest tip, jumping on Davgainz’ moody instrumental to deliver a middle 16 dedicated to victims of violent crime. Guordan Banks’ I Wanna Sing for Oprah EP as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further singles and release details as they emerge.
Written by richard on 06/28/13
Submit your Rating
Bank On It/Dreamchaser Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Heaven or Hell" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.