Heartbreak sucks to be sure, but look on the bright side—it’s the perfect excuse to cook up some poignant, soul-sampled beats. Previously heard lending his production stylings to cuts by Muggsy Malone and K-Beta, Grussle does just that on his first solo feature—leak numero troisoff his forthcoming LP. Over the headliner’s chopped rendition of The Brothers’ of Soul’s One Minute Baby, fellow Booth newcomer Tef Wesley steps up to the mic to give us the lowdown of his relationship woes. Digging this bittersweet banger? Then don’t miss Grussle’s debut solo project, The Break Up, when it drops June 21 for free download.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
Inner Loop Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.