Heartbreak sucks to be sure, but look on the bright side—it’s the perfect excuse to cook up some poignant, soul-sampled beats. Previously heard lending his production stylings to cuts by Muggsy Malone and K-Beta, Grussle does just that on his first solo feature—leak numero troisoff his forthcoming LP. Over the headliner’s chopped rendition of The Brothers’ of Soul’s One Minute Baby, fellow Booth newcomer Tef Wesley steps up to the mic to give us the lowdown of his relationship woes. Digging this bittersweet banger? Then don’t miss Grussle’s debut solo project, The Break Up, when it drops June 21 for free download.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
Submit your Rating
Inner Loop Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)