Achieving your dreams can be pricey—especially if you’re as ambitious as Mike Schpitz and Pete Sayke. On the latest world premiere off their sophomore collaborative set, the Grumpy Old Men calculate the petty cash they’ll need to check off all the items on their Bucket List. Joining the duo over AraabMUZIK‘s synth production (not an original beat, taken from Lloyd Banks’ Love Me In The Hood), Grade Aplus contributes some equally high-rolling guest rhymes. #FreeLunch has yet to receive a solid release date, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.