Achieving your dreams can be pricey—especially if you’re as ambitious as Mike Schpitz and Pete Sayke. On the latest world premiere off their sophomore collaborative set, the Grumpy Old Men calculate the petty cash they’ll need to check off all the items on their Bucket List. Joining the duo over AraabMUZIK‘s synth production (not an original beat, taken from Lloyd Banks’ Love Me In The Hood), Grade Aplus contributes some equally high-rolling guest rhymes. #FreeLunch has yet to receive a solid release date, but those who like what they’re hearing can keep their browsers locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/10/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)