Generally speaking, it’s never a good idea to test God. The man always wins, you know, because he’s an omni-present, all powerful force and all that. And while Groove Chambers may not literally be a diety, when it comes to Southern hip-hop, he’s about as close as it gets. For Test the God Chambers rides completely solo, first crafting a beat that may or may not use the sound of a wack emcee getting slapped in the face as its snare, and then laying down some rhymes that leave no doubt about just how bad of an idea it is to Test the
God. This one’s not attached to a larger project (yet), so just consider it a warning shot. Act accordingly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
Tree Leaf Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pick Your Poison (The Medicine)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.