Generally speaking, it’s never a good idea to test God. The man always wins, you know, because he’s an omni-present, all powerful force and all that. And while Groove Chambers may not literally be a diety, when it comes to Southern hip-hop, he’s about as close as it gets. For Test the God Chambers rides completely solo, first crafting a beat that may or may not use the sound of a wack emcee getting slapped in the face as its snare, and then laying down some rhymes that leave no doubt about just how bad of an idea it is to Test the
God. This one’s not attached to a larger project (yet), so just consider it a warning shot. Act accordingly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
Tree Leaf Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pick Your Poison (The Medicine)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.