Generally speaking, it’s never a good idea to test God. The man always wins, you know, because he’s an omni-present, all powerful force and all that. And while Groove Chambers may not literally be a diety, when it comes to Southern hip-hop, he’s about as close as it gets. For Test the God Chambers rides completely solo, first crafting a beat that may or may not use the sound of a wack emcee getting slapped in the face as its snare, and then laying down some rhymes that leave no doubt about just how bad of an idea it is to Test the
God. This one’s not attached to a larger project (yet), so just consider it a warning shot. Act accordingly.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/11/12
Submit your Rating
Tree Leaf Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pick Your Poison (The Medicine)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.