Houston’s Grit Boys grabbed up longtime friend Paul Wall and Boss Hogg Outlaw Killa Kyleon for the drippin’ wet single, Now N Later Paint. Every stereotypical topic that Houston artists are known for rapping about appears on this song (mostly drank and candy paint) and no verse has any originality. The People’s Champ leads off with some slick similes, but in the process puts to shame every rapper that follows; remember the ‘ol phrase ‘save the best for last’? The Grit Boys’ TVT Records debut, Ghetto Reality, is set to drop soon.
Written by DJ Z on 09/12/07
Submit your Rating
Mobetta MusikTVT Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.