Houston’s Grit Boys grabbed up longtime friend Paul Wall and Boss Hogg Outlaw Killa Kyleon for the drippin’ wet single, Now N Later Paint. Every stereotypical topic that Houston artists are known for rapping about appears on this song (mostly drank and candy paint) and no verse has any originality. The People’s Champ leads off with some slick similes, but in the process puts to shame every rapper that follows; remember the ‘ol phrase ‘save the best for last’? The Grit Boys’ TVT Records debut, Ghetto Reality, is set to drop soon.
Written by DJ Z on 09/12/07
Mobetta MusikTVT Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)