Houston’s Grit Boys grabbed up longtime friend Paul Wall and Boss Hogg Outlaw Killa Kyleon for the drippin’ wet single, Now N Later Paint. Every stereotypical topic that Houston artists are known for rapping about appears on this song (mostly drank and candy paint) and no verse has any originality. The People’s Champ leads off with some slick similes, but in the process puts to shame every rapper that follows; remember the ‘ol phrase ‘save the best for last’? The Grit Boys’ TVT Records debut, Ghetto Reality, is set to drop soon.
Written by DJ Z on 09/12/07
Mobetta MusikTVT Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.