Unsurprisingly given the often-introspective content of his bars, Grieves is a man who values his alone time. Thankfully, the Rhymesayers emcee isn’t too much of a Recluse to feed his hungry fanbase with the occasional video single. Follow-up to the reader-approved Serpents, this record finds the Seattle emcee singing and rapping the praises of solitude over a woozy keyboard groove produced by the artist in conjunction with project collaborator B. Lewis. Maria Juranic directs the official visuals, premiered earlier today via Onion A/V. For Recluse and much more, cop Winter & the Wolves, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.