It’s been a minute since we last heard from Rhymesayers emcee Grieves and his production partner, Budo—Best of Me hit our front page way back in January. Where have they been in the meantime? According the collaborators’ latest promo single, they’ve been Lost in the Sun. Here, Budo’s crisp synth grooves set the mood as the Brooklyn spitter and Chi-town femcee K.Flay share their hazy but determined reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Fans can currently catch Grieves, Budo and Flay live on the final week of their On the Rocks Tour.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.