It’s been a minute since we last heard from Rhymesayers emcee Grieves and his production partner, Budo—Best of Me hit our front page way back in January. Where have they been in the meantime? According the collaborators’ latest promo single, they’ve been Lost in the Sun. Here, Budo’s crisp synth grooves set the mood as the Brooklyn spitter and Chi-town femcee K.Flay share their hazy but determined reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Fans can currently catch Grieves, Budo and Flay live on the final week of their On the Rocks Tour.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)