It’s been a minute since we last heard from Rhymesayers emcee Grieves and his production partner, Budo—Best of Me hit our front page way back in January. Where have they been in the meantime? According the collaborators’ latest promo single, they’ve been Lost in the Sun. Here, Budo’s crisp synth grooves set the mood as the Brooklyn spitter and Chi-town femcee K.Flay share their hazy but determined reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Fans can currently catch Grieves, Budo and Flay live on the final week of their On the Rocks Tour.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.