It’s been a minute since we last heard from Rhymesayers emcee Grieves and his production partner, Budo—Best of Me hit our front page way back in January. Where have they been in the meantime? According the collaborators’ latest promo single, they’ve been Lost in the Sun. Here, Budo’s crisp synth grooves set the mood as the Brooklyn spitter and Chi-town femcee K.Flay share their hazy but determined reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Fans can currently catch Grieves, Budo and Flay live on the final week of their On the Rocks Tour.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)