It’s been a minute since we last heard from Rhymesayers emcee Grieves and his production partner, Budo—Best of Me hit our front page way back in January. Where have they been in the meantime? According the collaborators’ latest promo single, they’ve been Lost in the Sun. Here, Budo’s crisp synth grooves set the mood as the Brooklyn spitter and Chi-town femcee K.Flay share their hazy but determined reflections on the hustle. Like what you’re hearing? Fans can currently catch Grieves, Budo and Flay live on the final week of their On the Rocks Tour.
Written by richard on 12/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.