Fresh off the release of their collaborative album,Grieves and Budo return with another standout cut off the project. On Best of Me, Budo’s pensive piano production (created entirely using the Maschine “studio-in-a-box”) bumps in the background as the freestyle series alum resolves to soldier on in the wake of a failed relationship. Like what you’re hearing? There’s plenty more where this came from on Together/Apart, released this past Tuesday via Rhymesayers.
Written by richard on 06/24/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smile for the Blade" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)