Believe it or not, Twitter is good for more than hashing out silly beefs (cough cough…Azealia Banks and Angel Haze… cough cough). Thanks to the popular social media platform artists can hook up for dope collaborations, such as What I’m Told from Greg Grease, Dremur and Signif. After connecting via Twitter, the trio came together to bless a meticulous production like the pope at the allergist. Atop the spacey beat, which has a slight edge thanks to cuts from DJ Just Nine, the three emcees present complimentary sounds, each serving as puzzle pieces, which, while different, all come together to create something larger and pleasing to the ear. This offering is not a part of anything larger, but you can check our Grease’s latest album, Cornbread, Pearl & G, available in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)