Believe it or not, Twitter is good for more than hashing out silly beefs (cough cough…Azealia Banks and Angel Haze… cough cough). Thanks to the popular social media platform artists can hook up for dope collaborations, such as What I’m Told from Greg Grease, Dremur and Signif. After connecting via Twitter, the trio came together to bless a meticulous production like the pope at the allergist. Atop the spacey beat, which has a slight edge thanks to cuts from DJ Just Nine, the three emcees present complimentary sounds, each serving as puzzle pieces, which, while different, all come together to create something larger and pleasing to the ear. This offering is not a part of anything larger, but you can check our Grease’s latest album, Cornbread, Pearl & G, available in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.