Believe it or not, Twitter is good for more than hashing out silly beefs (cough cough…Azealia Banks and Angel Haze… cough cough). Thanks to the popular social media platform artists can hook up for dope collaborations, such as What I’m Told from Greg Grease, Dremur and Signif. After connecting via Twitter, the trio came together to bless a meticulous production like the pope at the allergist. Atop the spacey beat, which has a slight edge thanks to cuts from DJ Just Nine, the three emcees present complimentary sounds, each serving as puzzle pieces, which, while different, all come together to create something larger and pleasing to the ear. This offering is not a part of anything larger, but you can check our Grease’s latest album, Cornbread, Pearl & G, available in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.