Believe it or not, Twitter is good for more than hashing out silly beefs (cough cough…Azealia Banks and Angel Haze… cough cough). Thanks to the popular social media platform artists can hook up for dope collaborations, such as What I’m Told from Greg Grease, Dremur and Signif. After connecting via Twitter, the trio came together to bless a meticulous production like the pope at the allergist. Atop the spacey beat, which has a slight edge thanks to cuts from DJ Just Nine, the three emcees present complimentary sounds, each serving as puzzle pieces, which, while different, all come together to create something larger and pleasing to the ear. This offering is not a part of anything larger, but you can check our Grease’s latest album, Cornbread, Pearl & G, available in The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)