Believe it or not, Twitter is good for more than hashing out silly beefs (cough cough…Azealia Banks and Angel Haze… cough cough). Thanks to the popular social media platform artists can hook up for dope collaborations, such as What I’m Told from Greg Grease, Dremur and Signif. After connecting via Twitter, the trio came together to bless a meticulous production like the pope at the allergist. Atop the spacey beat, which has a slight edge thanks to cuts from DJ Just Nine, the three emcees present complimentary sounds, each serving as puzzle pieces, which, while different, all come together to create something larger and pleasing to the ear. This offering is not a part of anything larger, but you can check our Grease’s latest album, Cornbread, Pearl & G, available in The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.