Hailing from the Southside of Minneapolis, emcee Greg Grease describes himself as a “producer by day” and “sh*t talker/MC by night.” While I’m sure Grease’s sh*t talking is on point, you won’t find any of that on his Mic Titan-produced DJBooth debut. On Rip Well, the River Life Media artist doesn’t shy away from keeping it real, sharing his convictions on the inner-city violence that is plaguing America on the latest entry in his Cornbread’s Coming series. The dual-threat reflects on those who he’s lost, rapping, “Send ‘em to the surface where your friends don’t speak, but cry wondering why they had to take ya life.” Expect more of the same on Grease’s forthcoming full-length, Cornbread, Earl & G, projected to be released this fall
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Basement Soul" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.