A year and change after blessing The DJBooth with his highly-acclaimed Black King Cole EP, Greg Grease is back with numero uno off his next independent full-length. And it’s a Booth-exclusive world premiere—for Really Tho! That “too-good-to-be-true” feeling won’t fade once you’ve hit play on the cut, which finds the Minneapolis representative rattling off bar after bar of tightly-wound lyrical flames over chopped-sample production by ZULUZULUU and Medium Zach. Really is just one of many lyrically-driven bangers to be found on the emcee’s forthcoming two-part LP, Born to Lurk, Forced to Work. Keep it locked for further details on the set, which is scheduled to drop in October.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rip Well" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.