The competition had better watch out: DMV rhymesayer Greenspan and “Bronxtimoreidelphia” representer Feevaleo have hit upon a surefire System for crafting dope music and multiplying their paper in the process. On the latest single off their collaborative street album, the Beltway boys give us the lowdown on their patented method, lacing Chemist Production‘s narcotically hazy synth arrangement with low-key but high-rolling braggadocio. Like what you’re hearing? More quality tunes await on the duo’s forthcoming full-length, scheduled for release in March.
Written by richard on 02/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.