If you had asked me a few weeks ago, “Who are the best Baltimore hitmakers?,” I would have probably responded with Adam Jones and Chris Davis—two young guns on the Orioles baseball team. I would now like to change my answer to Greenspan and Kyle Henley, who knock one out of the park with their new joint Gourmet. While the title of the record might make you think it is made for a bougier audience, rest assured that these two have a grimy yet fluid sound that set off nicely by producer Toan Tracks’ crisp boardwork. Gourmet is the latest single from the Collected EP, which is brought to you by BirdBathCabal.com and is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)