If you had asked me a few weeks ago, “Who are the best Baltimore hitmakers?,” I would have probably responded with Adam Jones and Chris Davis—two young guns on the Orioles baseball team. I would now like to change my answer to Greenspan and Kyle Henley, who knock one out of the park with their new joint Gourmet. While the title of the record might make you think it is made for a bougier audience, rest assured that these two have a grimy yet fluid sound that set off nicely by producer Toan Tracks’ crisp boardwork. Gourmet is the latest single from the Collected EP, which is brought to you by BirdBathCabal.com and is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.