If you had asked me a few weeks ago, “Who are the best Baltimore hitmakers?,” I would have probably responded with Adam Jones and Chris Davis—two young guns on the Orioles baseball team. I would now like to change my answer to Greenspan and Kyle Henley, who knock one out of the park with their new joint Gourmet. While the title of the record might make you think it is made for a bougier audience, rest assured that these two have a grimy yet fluid sound that set off nicely by producer Toan Tracks’ crisp boardwork. Gourmet is the latest single from the Collected EP, which is brought to you by BirdBathCabal.com and is available now.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.