If you had asked me a few weeks ago, “Who are the best Baltimore hitmakers?,” I would have probably responded with Adam Jones and Chris Davis—two young guns on the Orioles baseball team. I would now like to change my answer to Greenspan and Kyle Henley, who knock one out of the park with their new joint Gourmet. While the title of the record might make you think it is made for a bougier audience, rest assured that these two have a grimy yet fluid sound that set off nicely by producer Toan Tracks’ crisp boardwork. Gourmet is the latest single from the Collected EP, which is brought to you by BirdBathCabal.com and is available now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.