Just as former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan helped the country recover from the ‘87 stock market crash and the dot-com bust, Baltimore rapper Greenspan is hoping to rectify our current deficit of good hip-hop tunes and usher the game into a new era of prosperity. On his first Booth feature, Headbop, the emcee recounts how he helped out a few women whose men weren’t treating them right. Feevaleo contributes a catchy rapped hook over Judah‘s old-school boardwork, but it’s reader favorite RAtheMC‘s guest verse that will likely make the biggest impression on Booth regulars. Those digging this economically-sound jam are sure to find more to their liking on Greenspan’s DJ Benzi-mixed When the Sky Turns Green mixtape, set to drop August 11th via iLLVibes and illRoots.
Written by Burmy on 07/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Calling Me [Premiere]" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.