Just as former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan helped the country recover from the ‘87 stock market crash and the dot-com bust, Baltimore rapper Greenspan is hoping to rectify our current deficit of good hip-hop tunes and usher the game into a new era of prosperity. On his first Booth feature, Headbop, the emcee recounts how he helped out a few women whose men weren’t treating them right. Feevaleo contributes a catchy rapped hook over Judah‘s old-school boardwork, but it’s reader favorite RAtheMC‘s guest verse that will likely make the biggest impression on Booth regulars. Those digging this economically-sound jam are sure to find more to their liking on Greenspan’s DJ Benzi-mixed When the Sky Turns Green mixtape, set to drop August 11th via iLLVibes and illRoots.
Written by Burmy on 07/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Calling Me [Premiere]" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.