Dope music always makes for an enjoyable evening, but if you want to have a great night you’ve got to have some DFTC (Drugs for the Concert). On Greenspan‘s latest unreleased joint, One Man Band Prod.‘s laid-back, lightly-funky sample work sets the mood as the DMV rhymesayer makes all the necessary preparations. Craving more? This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can keep it locked for all the latest from Greenspan.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Greenspan’s Jamar Jones-directed DFTC visual.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)