Dope music always makes for an enjoyable evening, but if you want to have a great night you’ve got to have some DFTC (Drugs for the Concert). On Greenspan‘s latest unreleased joint, One Man Band Prod.‘s laid-back, lightly-funky sample work sets the mood as the DMV rhymesayer makes all the necessary preparations. Craving more? This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can keep it locked for all the latest from Greenspan.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Greenspan’s Jamar Jones-directed DFTC visual.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)