Dope music always makes for an enjoyable evening, but if you want to have a great night you’ve got to have some DFTC (Drugs for the Concert). On Greenspan‘s latest unreleased joint, One Man Band Prod.‘s laid-back, lightly-funky sample work sets the mood as the DMV rhymesayer makes all the necessary preparations. Craving more? This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can keep it locked for all the latest from Greenspan.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Greenspan’s Jamar Jones-directed DFTC visual.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.