Dope music always makes for an enjoyable evening, but if you want to have a great night you’ve got to have some DFTC (Drugs for the Concert). On Greenspan‘s latest unreleased joint, One Man Band Prod.‘s laid-back, lightly-funky sample work sets the mood as the DMV rhymesayer makes all the necessary preparations. Craving more? This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling it can keep it locked for all the latest from Greenspan.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Greenspan’s Jamar Jones-directed DFTC visual.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.