In a “what have you done for my lately” industry, emcees often rush projects in order to stay relevant, when the secret is really quality instead quantity. Greenspan knows the tortoise beats the hare ten times out of ten, which is why he takes it One Day At A Time. Heck, the man even took his time selecting guests feature spots, because the selections on his latest are too spot-on to be haphazardly concocted. On the Sakwe produced track, Greenspan bats lead off, which allows his higher-pitched, speedier flow to be complimented by the deeper-voiced, demonstrative flows of Kane Mayfield (second on the track) and Balance (batting cleanup). Pacing the record is Karron Johnson, whose energetic vocals have a subtle slur that adds something special to the hook. No date has been announced for the release of Baltimore native’s Stairway to Heaven project, but if you are in need of more Green peep his last Booth feature, DFTC.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.