Since ending his stint as Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan’s been a busy, busy man – not only has he been working as a consultant and private advisor, but he’s grown several decades younger, learned to rap and… oh, this isn’t the same guy? It’s the Greenspan who brought us Headbop back in August ‘09? Sh*t, my bad. Today, the DMV emcee makes his return to our pages with Callin’ Me, a new single (and Booth-exclusive world premiere!) which finds him in the grips of a blossoming romance. Over DJ Booman‘s upbeat boardwork, centered around an old-school soul sample I wasn’t able to I.D. (anyone?), the up-and-comer describes his relationship with that special girl in intricate bars laced with expressions of love and undying devotion. Like what you’re hearing? To paraphrase the artist himself, Greenspan won’t be hard to find in the weeks ahead – as a matter of fact, he’s teamed up with DJBooth.net to drop his latest mixtape. Be sure to tune in on July 12, when Got Green Vol. 2 hits our front page for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 06/21/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)