Every once and a while there are those days where it seems that no matter how hard you look, you can’t find a song worthy of entering your prized music collection. Then, there are Days Like This, where it only takes one song, courtesy of Green Street and emcee Howard Floz, to make you search complete. Serving as the appetizer to Monday’s release of their collaborative, Booth-hosted EP Casa Verde, the duo plus one drops Days Like This, which features the slightly off kilter, piano-centered board work from producer Renaissance. Despite the eccentricity of the beat, both Green Street and Floz manage to form fit to the beat, fluidly rattling off bar after bar which, when it’s all said and done, will have you anxiously awaiting the drop of the EP tomorrow, right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/13
Boston-bred, Brooklyn-based duo Green Street and Texan (via Motown) emcee Howard Floz have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their debut collaborative street release, Casa Verde. Produced entirely by Coopac...
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.