Every once and a while there are those days where it seems that no matter how hard you look, you can’t find a song worthy of entering your prized music collection. Then, there are Days Like This, where it only takes one song, courtesy of Green Street and emcee Howard Floz, to make you search complete. Serving as the appetizer to Monday’s release of their collaborative, Booth-hosted EP Casa Verde, the duo plus one drops Days Like This, which features the slightly off kilter, piano-centered board work from producer Renaissance. Despite the eccentricity of the beat, both Green Street and Floz manage to form fit to the beat, fluidly rattling off bar after bar which, when it’s all said and done, will have you anxiously awaiting the drop of the EP tomorrow, right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/13
Submit your Rating
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.