Every once and a while there are those days where it seems that no matter how hard you look, you can’t find a song worthy of entering your prized music collection. Then, there are Days Like This, where it only takes one song, courtesy of Green Street and emcee Howard Floz, to make you search complete. Serving as the appetizer to Monday’s release of their collaborative, Booth-hosted EP Casa Verde, the duo plus one drops Days Like This, which features the slightly off kilter, piano-centered board work from producer Renaissance. Despite the eccentricity of the beat, both Green Street and Floz manage to form fit to the beat, fluidly rattling off bar after bar which, when it’s all said and done, will have you anxiously awaiting the drop of the EP tomorrow, right here at The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/13
Submit your Rating
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.