Thanks to their latest effort, one thing that you’ll learn about hip-hop trio Green Street is that they are determined to make it; of course that means By Any Means necessary. Lucky for us, those means include the release of potent, gripping cuts like this single. Green Street’s beat expert, Renaissance, gets the determined effort off on the right
foot ear with a synth-heavy beat that is cut by some powerful drums; creating the perfect balance of passion and power. Atop the impressive board work Green Street’s emcees, A-live and Soupa, spit grind-oriented bars to fit the theme of the record. They are joined by kinda-retired rapper Mickey Factz and Anik Khan, who send the enthralling cut over the edge. By Any Means can be found on Green Street’s The Will to Win project out now via Audiomack.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/8/14
Submit your Rating
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.