An up-and-coming hip-hop collective hailing from South Florida, GRASSMAN make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with the world premiere of their latest EP single. Loosely (and I do mean loosely) inspired by the late CBS Evening News anchorman, Walter Kronkite finds Whoibee and Kidd Cash trading verses with fellow Panhandle State native and DJBooth fave J NICS over the bass-bumping boardwork of Square Boogie. Crewmates Gaby Duran, OgeeE and Luden provide instrumental support. Fans will be able to find Walter Cronkite and many more quality jams on GRASSMAN’s Last Rights-sponsored Natural Selection EP. Keep it locked for further details on the currently-unscheduled set, which will feature additional guest appearances by Prez P., Vurn and Flight School Prep.
Written by richard on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.