Rats. Snitches. Police. Rappers don’t like any of them. On Deputy Dope Boys, the new single from SRC/Universal artist Grandaddy Souf, it is apparent that NWA‘s messages from almost two decades ago still hold true. Regardless of the message, it’s all about the delivery, and this gran daddy doesn’t need any Metamucil to make his mark.
Written by DJ Z on 01/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Em Coming Back" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.