Rats. Snitches. Police. Rappers don’t like any of them. On Deputy Dope Boys, the new single from SRC/Universal artist Grandaddy Souf, it is apparent that NWA‘s messages from almost two decades ago still hold true. Regardless of the message, it’s all about the delivery, and this gran daddy doesn’t need any Metamucil to make his mark.
Written by DJ Z on 01/16/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Em Coming Back" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.