Putting Foxy Brown’s ‘Brooklyn’s Don Diva dilemma’ behind him, label executive Chaz Williams is moving on to promote the rest of the talented artists on his Black Hand Entertainment label. The two main priorities: Jamaican Queens natives Grafh and Prinz, who trade bars about all the street money they’re making on the new single, Like Oh. Adding to their Northeast street effect is producer Mizzleboy, who brings the heat with his brass-heavy beat, and turns Like Oh into a candidate for certified street banger (your thoughts, Blaze?). Grafh’s long-awaited debut album, The Evolution, is currently set to drop this September under the Black Hand/Koch partnership.
Listen to More: Grafh
Written by Burmy on 05/22/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.