Putting Foxy Brown’s ‘Brooklyn’s Don Diva dilemma’ behind him, label executive Chaz Williams is moving on to promote the rest of the talented artists on his Black Hand Entertainment label. The two main priorities: Jamaican Queens natives Grafh and Prinz, who trade bars about all the street money they’re making on the new single, Like Oh. Adding to their Northeast street effect is producer Mizzleboy, who brings the heat with his brass-heavy beat, and turns Like Oh into a candidate for certified street banger (your thoughts, Blaze?). Grafh’s long-awaited debut album, The Evolution, is currently set to drop this September under the Black Hand/Koch partnership.
Listen to More: Grafh Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.