Putting Foxy Brown’s ‘Brooklyn’s Don Diva dilemma’ behind him, label executive Chaz Williams is moving on to promote the rest of the talented artists on his Black Hand Entertainment label. The two main priorities: Jamaican Queens natives Grafh and Prinz, who trade bars about all the street money they’re making on the new single, Like Oh. Adding to their Northeast street effect is producer Mizzleboy, who brings the heat with his brass-heavy beat, and turns Like Oh into a candidate for certified street banger (your thoughts, Blaze?). Grafh’s long-awaited debut album, The Evolution, is currently set to drop this September under the Black Hand/Koch partnership.
Listen to More: Grafh
Written by Burmy on 05/22/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.