Putting Foxy Brown’s ‘Brooklyn’s Don Diva dilemma’ behind him, label executive Chaz Williams is moving on to promote the rest of the talented artists on his Black Hand Entertainment label. The two main priorities: Jamaican Queens natives Grafh and Prinz, who trade bars about all the street money they’re making on the new single, Like Oh. Adding to their Northeast street effect is producer Mizzleboy, who brings the heat with his brass-heavy beat, and turns Like Oh into a candidate for certified street banger (your thoughts, Blaze?). Grafh’s long-awaited debut album, The Evolution, is currently set to drop this September under the Black Hand/Koch partnership.
Listen to More: Grafh Written by Burmy
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.