Thumpin’ tough on the streets of New York since early summer, Grafh’s Like Ohh has finally received the official remix treatment, with the help of Prinz, Jim Jones, Bun B and Jadakiss. The Harlem Capo (or is he the ‘Don’ now?) starts off with a throwaway verse, but is quickly saved by a very smoothed out, yet motivated King of the Trill. Producer Mizzleboy and his production swagger compliment the stars as they deliver expert, albeit clichéd, verses, the most impressive of which is courtesy of J-to-the-Mwah. The newest Roc Boy goes into the building to exercise his right to bear arms and by songs end balls out of control. Grafh’s forthcoming debut, The Evolution, will prove that the Queen native isn’t a summertime one-hit-wonder.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.