Thumpin’ tough on the streets of New York since early summer, Grafh’s Like Ohh has finally received the official remix treatment, with the help of Prinz, Jim Jones, Bun B and Jadakiss. The Harlem Capo (or is he the ‘Don’ now?) starts off with a throwaway verse, but is quickly saved by a very smoothed out, yet motivated King of the Trill. Producer Mizzleboy and his production swagger compliment the stars as they deliver expert, albeit clichéd, verses, the most impressive of which is courtesy of J-to-the-Mwah. The newest Roc Boy goes into the building to exercise his right to bear arms and by songs end balls out of control. Grafh’s forthcoming debut, The Evolution, will prove that the Queen native isn’t a summertime one-hit-wonder.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.