Thumpin’ tough on the streets of New York since early summer, Grafh’s Like Ohh has finally received the official remix treatment, with the help of Prinz, Jim Jones, Bun B and Jadakiss. The Harlem Capo (or is he the ‘Don’ now?) starts off with a throwaway verse, but is quickly saved by a very smoothed out, yet motivated King of the Trill. Producer Mizzleboy and his production swagger compliment the stars as they deliver expert, albeit clichéd, verses, the most impressive of which is courtesy of J-to-the-Mwah. The newest Roc Boy goes into the building to exercise his right to bear arms and by songs end balls out of control. Grafh’s forthcoming debut, The Evolution, will prove that the Queen native isn’t a summertime one-hit-wonder.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/28/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.