Thumpin’ tough on the streets of New York since early summer, Grafh’s Like Ohh has finally received the official remix treatment, with the help of Prinz, Jim Jones, Bun B and Jadakiss. The Harlem Capo (or is he the ‘Don’ now?) starts off with a throwaway verse, but is quickly saved by a very smoothed out, yet motivated King of the Trill. Producer Mizzleboy and his production swagger compliment the stars as they deliver expert, albeit clichéd, verses, the most impressive of which is courtesy of J-to-the-Mwah. The newest Roc Boy goes into the building to exercise his right to bear arms and by songs end balls out of control. Grafh’s forthcoming debut, The Evolution, will prove that the Queen native isn’t a summertime one-hit-wonder.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/28/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.