Thumpin’ tough on the streets of New York since early summer, Grafh’s Like Ohh has finally received the official remix treatment, with the help of Prinz, Jim Jones, Bun B and Jadakiss. The Harlem Capo (or is he the ‘Don’ now?) starts off with a throwaway verse, but is quickly saved by a very smoothed out, yet motivated King of the Trill. Producer Mizzleboy and his production swagger compliment the stars as they deliver expert, albeit clichéd, verses, the most impressive of which is courtesy of J-to-the-Mwah. The newest Roc Boy goes into the building to exercise his right to bear arms and by songs end balls out of control. Grafh’s forthcoming debut, The Evolution, will prove that the Queen native isn’t a summertime one-hit-wonder.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 09/28/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.