After Party emcee Grafh may be the guy mothers warn their daughters about, but, like most people, places, activities, and substances parents advise their children to steer clear of, he offers one hell of a good time. On his latest single, the Queens up-and-comer has a message for all ladies itching for some action between the sheets, “Girl, Call Me Up.” Over Cookin’ Soul‘s steamy synth instrumental, the rapper describes the lengths he’ll go to to ensure his partner’s complete satisfaction; in addition to delivering all the foreplay a lady could ask for, he’ll get as rough as the job warrants, and, if the gangsta image is a turn-on, he’s perfectly willing to do it in Timberland boots and a do-rag—all he asks is that you pass his name along to any female friends looking for a little lovin’. If you’ve got a taste for raunchy sex jams, this record will be right up your alley (that wasn’t meant as a double entendre, really!); if not, it’s a good bet you’ll find something else to your liking on The Evolution, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Listen to More: Grafh Written by richard
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.