After Party emcee Grafh may be the guy mothers warn their daughters about, but, like most people, places, activities, and substances parents advise their children to steer clear of, he offers one hell of a good time. On his latest single, the Queens up-and-comer has a message for all ladies itching for some action between the sheets, “Girl, Call Me Up.” Over Cookin’ Soul‘s steamy synth instrumental, the rapper describes the lengths he’ll go to to ensure his partner’s complete satisfaction; in addition to delivering all the foreplay a lady could ask for, he’ll get as rough as the job warrants, and, if the gangsta image is a turn-on, he’s perfectly willing to do it in Timberland boots and a do-rag—all he asks is that you pass his name along to any female friends looking for a little lovin’. If you’ve got a taste for raunchy sex jams, this record will be right up your alley (that wasn’t meant as a double entendre, really!); if not, it’s a good bet you’ll find something else to your liking on The Evolution, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Listen to More: Grafh
Written by richard on 05/19/09
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)