After Party emcee Grafh may be the guy mothers warn their daughters about, but, like most people, places, activities, and substances parents advise their children to steer clear of, he offers one hell of a good time. On his latest single, the Queens up-and-comer has a message for all ladies itching for some action between the sheets, “Girl, Call Me Up.” Over Cookin’ Soul‘s steamy synth instrumental, the rapper describes the lengths he’ll go to to ensure his partner’s complete satisfaction; in addition to delivering all the foreplay a lady could ask for, he’ll get as rough as the job warrants, and, if the gangsta image is a turn-on, he’s perfectly willing to do it in Timberland boots and a do-rag—all he asks is that you pass his name along to any female friends looking for a little lovin’. If you’ve got a taste for raunchy sex jams, this record will be right up your alley (that wasn’t meant as a double entendre, really!); if not, it’s a good bet you’ll find something else to your liking on The Evolution, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Written by richard on 05/19/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.