After Party emcee Grafh may be the guy mothers warn their daughters about, but, like most people, places, activities, and substances parents advise their children to steer clear of, he offers one hell of a good time. On his latest single, the Queens up-and-comer has a message for all ladies itching for some action between the sheets, “Girl, Call Me Up.” Over Cookin’ Soul‘s steamy synth instrumental, the rapper describes the lengths he’ll go to to ensure his partner’s complete satisfaction; in addition to delivering all the foreplay a lady could ask for, he’ll get as rough as the job warrants, and, if the gangsta image is a turn-on, he’s perfectly willing to do it in Timberland boots and a do-rag—all he asks is that you pass his name along to any female friends looking for a little lovin’. If you’ve got a taste for raunchy sex jams, this record will be right up your alley (that wasn’t meant as a double entendre, really!); if not, it’s a good bet you’ll find something else to your liking on The Evolution, which has yet to receive a solid release date.
Listen to More: Grafh
Written by richard on 05/19/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.