As his current single, Like Ohh (and its star-studded remix) continues to be played throughout the Northeast, Jamaica, Queens rapper Grafh is putting the finishing touches on his long-awaited debut album, The Evolution. On the album’s newest buzz record, Grafh reintroduces that good, ol’ fashioned New York street music by demanding that you Bring The Goons Out. In the wake of Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem’s usage of an identical bassline (see Maino‘s However Do You Want It), Valencia, Spain production trio Cookin’ Soul concoct a track with a slight Caribbean influence that screams out, “I’m a hustla who gets money, so you better watch me!” The Evolution is set to be in stores this upcoming December.
Written by Burmy on 10/15/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.