Everyone deals with a breakup differently. Some go buy some new gear, while others choose to drown their sorrows in alcohol and random hookups. Booth newcomer Gowe copes with the end of a relationship by expressing his feelings via hand-written Letters. Elyon Beats crafts a snare-heavy beat featuring a slick piano riff to back Gowe as he reflects on a lost love. While the instrumental, which has a slightly melancholy vibe, is the foundation of the track, Gowe’s introspective lyrics and fluid delivery are what makes this song memorable. Letters can be found on the Seattle native’s Summer Breeze Sonatas mixtape, available for purchase via Gowe’s Bandcamp.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/3/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)