Everyone deals with a breakup differently. Some go buy some new gear, while others choose to drown their sorrows in alcohol and random hookups. Booth newcomer Gowe copes with the end of a relationship by expressing his feelings via hand-written Letters. Elyon Beats crafts a snare-heavy beat featuring a slick piano riff to back Gowe as he reflects on a lost love. While the instrumental, which has a slightly melancholy vibe, is the foundation of the track, Gowe’s introspective lyrics and fluid delivery are what makes this song memorable. Letters can be found on the Seattle native’s Summer Breeze Sonatas mixtape, available for purchase via Gowe’s Bandcamp.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/3/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.