While learning lessons The Hard Way isn’t always ideal the fact of the matter is that it’s just another harsh reality, which is what emcee Gotham Green discusses on the unapologetic The Hard Way. Gotham Green partners up with project collaborator Quickie Mart, who handles the production on what is our second featured record off of the duo’s Haze Diaries Vol. 4 project. QM matches Green’s rap realism on the record with his equally aggressive and raw production. Set in a gloomy black and white backdrop the newly released music video for The Hard Way also mimics the tone of the record. Haze Diaries Vol. 4 will be available for free download on August 14.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/27/12
Submit your Rating
Super Mart Produce/Won't Make It Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me Something" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.