While learning lessons The Hard Way isn’t always ideal the fact of the matter is that it’s just another harsh reality, which is what emcee Gotham Green discusses on the unapologetic The Hard Way. Gotham Green partners up with project collaborator Quickie Mart, who handles the production on what is our second featured record off of the duo’s Haze Diaries Vol. 4 project. QM matches Green’s rap realism on the record with his equally aggressive and raw production. Set in a gloomy black and white backdrop the newly released music video for The Hard Way also mimics the tone of the record. Haze Diaries Vol. 4 will be available for free download on August 14.
Super Mart Produce/Won't Make It Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me Something" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.