While learning lessons The Hard Way isn’t always ideal the fact of the matter is that it’s just another harsh reality, which is what emcee Gotham Green discusses on the unapologetic The Hard Way. Gotham Green partners up with project collaborator Quickie Mart, who handles the production on what is our second featured record off of the duo’s Haze Diaries Vol. 4 project. QM matches Green’s rap realism on the record with his equally aggressive and raw production. Set in a gloomy black and white backdrop the newly released music video for The Hard Way also mimics the tone of the record. Haze Diaries Vol. 4 will be available for free download on August 14.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/27/12
Submit your Rating
Super Mart Produce/Won't Make It Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me Something" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.