What could be better than enjoying a performance by a few of your favorite artists from the best seats in the house? Try having the aforementioned artists perform a brand new record just for you and an elite group of your closest homies. Sure, the Booth’s daily readership is a little larger than what you’d typically call an “intimate crowd,” but you can still feel like a V.I.P. while you listen to the official remix of Front Row Fridays by Gotham Green, making its world premiere on our front page. Over Quickie Mart‘s melodically laid-back boardwork, frontman Gotham receives mic support from DJBooth newcomers P.U.D.G.E. and Chris Clarke, as well as established fave Wax. (The latter of whom hilariously boasts, “I’m the Abe Lincoln of day drinkin’.”) For the album version of Front Row Friday and much more, check out Haze Diaries Vol. 4, released in August and available here for free streaming.
Written by richard on 10/18/12
Submit your Rating
Super Mart Produce/Won't Make It Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tell Me Something" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.