When it comes to women, every guy has his type. For some, the defining features are hard to pinpoint – such is not the case for Gorilla Zoe. If you want to see what the Southern rapper’s ideal female looks like, all you’ve got to do is look in his driveway. As he explains on the lead single off his forthcoming junior album, he likes ‘em “Just Like My Chevy.” Over Michael “Money Karlo” Macon‘s street-ready production, the artist lists off the many ways in which his favorite girl resembles his equally-beloved whip: “She’s dancin’ real tall, her grill real bright, she got something in her trunk and she’s lookin’ real nice…” For verse two, West Coast legend Snoop Dogg jumps on board to share some auto-erotic musings of his own, waxing poetic about his girl’s gleaming paint job and luxurious… um… interior. Whether you share the collaborators’ affection for drop-top Chevys or just enjoy a good trunk-banger, you won’t want to miss the colossal tunes Gorilla Zoe is set to showcase on his King Kong LP, scheduled to drop this fall via Block/eOne/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 09/2/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.