When it comes to women, every guy has his type. For some, the defining features are hard to pinpoint – such is not the case for Gorilla Zoe. If you want to see what the Southern rapper’s ideal female looks like, all you’ve got to do is look in his driveway. As he explains on the lead single off his forthcoming junior album, he likes ‘em “Just Like My Chevy.” Over Michael “Money Karlo” Macon‘s street-ready production, the artist lists off the many ways in which his favorite girl resembles his equally-beloved whip: “She’s dancin’ real tall, her grill real bright, she got something in her trunk and she’s lookin’ real nice…” For verse two, West Coast legend Snoop Dogg jumps on board to share some auto-erotic musings of his own, waxing poetic about his girl’s gleaming paint job and luxurious… um… interior. Whether you share the collaborators’ affection for drop-top Chevys or just enjoy a good trunk-banger, you won’t want to miss the colossal tunes Gorilla Zoe is set to showcase on his King Kong LP, scheduled to drop this fall via Block/eOne/Atlantic.
Written by richard on 09/2/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)