For most of us, March 17 is a day spent wearing green clothing and eating corned beef and cabbage (though we at the Booth prefer Irish stew). For Block Ent’s Gorilla Zoe, however, it’s all about another kind of green; Zoe’s new album, Don’t Feed the Animals, will be released on St. Patrick’s Day. As the project’s first single, Lost, continues its efforts to pick up steam, the emcee has rolled out a new buzz single strictly for the Southern streets; with nary a pause between his verses, the Atlanta native stunts with a catchy rhyme scheme on What It Is. Featuring a guest verse from Rick Ross and production from Zaytoven (Best. Producer name. Ever.), What It Is should play well with its intended audience, but may leave everyone else wanting a little bit more…
Written by Burmy on 12/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.