Back in July of ‘08, Gorilla Zoe‘s Lil Wayne-featuring Lost premiered at the Booth, receiving lukewarm ratings from many of our regulars. Since then, it’s become the officially promoted single off the upcoming Don’t Feed the Animals, earning rave reviews from mainstream audiences and peaking at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like most other wildly-successful singles in recent memory, Lost has received a remix, which adds yet another Auto-Tuned voice to the mix. In regard to Jim Jones’ verse, we must emphasize that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SPEAKERS OR OUR AUDIO – in keeping with the record’s theme, Jones has deliberately garbled his vocals. Don’t Feed The Animals will be available in stores and online on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 01/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.