Back in July of ‘08, Gorilla Zoe‘s Lil Wayne-featuring Lost premiered at the Booth, receiving lukewarm ratings from many of our regulars. Since then, it’s become the officially promoted single off the upcoming Don’t Feed the Animals, earning rave reviews from mainstream audiences and peaking at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like most other wildly-successful singles in recent memory, Lost has received a remix, which adds yet another Auto-Tuned voice to the mix. In regard to Jim Jones’ verse, we must emphasize that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SPEAKERS OR OUR AUDIO – in keeping with the record’s theme, Jones has deliberately garbled his vocals. Don’t Feed The Animals will be available in stores and online on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 01/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.