Back in July of ‘08, Gorilla Zoe‘s Lil Wayne-featuring Lost premiered at the Booth, receiving lukewarm ratings from many of our regulars. Since then, it’s become the officially promoted single off the upcoming Don’t Feed the Animals, earning rave reviews from mainstream audiences and peaking at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like most other wildly-successful singles in recent memory, Lost has received a remix, which adds yet another Auto-Tuned voice to the mix. In regard to Jim Jones’ verse, we must emphasize that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SPEAKERS OR OUR AUDIO – in keeping with the record’s theme, Jones has deliberately garbled his vocals. Don’t Feed The Animals will be available in stores and online on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 01/21/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.