Back in July of ‘08, Gorilla Zoe‘s Lil Wayne-featuring Lost premiered at the Booth, receiving lukewarm ratings from many of our regulars. Since then, it’s become the officially promoted single off the upcoming Don’t Feed the Animals, earning rave reviews from mainstream audiences and peaking at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like most other wildly-successful singles in recent memory, Lost has received a remix, which adds yet another Auto-Tuned voice to the mix. In regard to Jim Jones’ verse, we must emphasize that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SPEAKERS OR OUR AUDIO – in keeping with the record’s theme, Jones has deliberately garbled his vocals. Don’t Feed The Animals will be available in stores and online on March 17.
Written by Burmy on 01/21/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.