Back in July of ‘08, Gorilla Zoe‘s Lil Wayne-featuring Lost premiered at the Booth, receiving lukewarm ratings from many of our regulars. Since then, it’s become the officially promoted single off the upcoming Don’t Feed the Animals, earning rave reviews from mainstream audiences and peaking at #93 on the Billboard Hot 100. Like most other wildly-successful singles in recent memory, Lost has received a remix, which adds yet another Auto-Tuned voice to the mix. In regard to Jim Jones’ verse, we must emphasize that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR SPEAKERS OR OUR AUDIO – in keeping with the record’s theme, Jones has deliberately garbled his vocals. Don’t Feed The Animals will be available in stores and online on March 17.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.