For those who doubted as to whether Gorilla Zoe was a suitable replacement for Young Jeezy in Boyz n da Hood, here is the ultimate test. This remix of Zoe’s underground hit Hood N*gga is basically the same as the original, with Zoe’s third verse replaced by da Snowman. Jeezy seems to get the hang of the flow here, as he talks about his own “hood n*gga” status with the same sing-songy tone as Zoe’s. In the end, which one is a better fit for BNDH is all up to the listener?
Written by Burmy on 06/15/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.