For those who doubted as to whether Gorilla Zoe was a suitable replacement for Young Jeezy in Boyz n da Hood, here is the ultimate test. This remix of Zoe’s underground hit Hood N*gga is basically the same as the original, with Zoe’s third verse replaced by da Snowman. Jeezy seems to get the hang of the flow here, as he talks about his own “hood n*gga” status with the same sing-songy tone as Zoe’s. In the end, which one is a better fit for BNDH is all up to the listener?
Written by Burmy on 06/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.