For those who doubted as to whether Gorilla Zoe was a suitable replacement for Young Jeezy in Boyz n da Hood, here is the ultimate test. This remix of Zoe’s underground hit Hood N*gga is basically the same as the original, with Zoe’s third verse replaced by da Snowman. Jeezy seems to get the hang of the flow here, as he talks about his own “hood n*gga” status with the same sing-songy tone as Zoe’s. In the end, which one is a better fit for BNDH is all up to the listener?
Written by Burmy on 06/15/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.