After the disappointing SoundScan totals for Hustlenomics, Welcome to the Zoo, and Back Up n’ da Chevy, rumors started to abound that Block Entertainment was dropped from their distribution deal with Bad Boy South and Atlantic Records. On January 2, Big Block (CEO of Block Ent.) shot a video on YouTube clearing the air and stating the rumors were false. To help distance his artists from the fictional tales, Block has leaked Waddle, a previously unreleased track from Gorilla Zoe (featuring fellow ATLien and Atlantic label mate Gucci Mane). Although it didn’t make the original cut on Welcome to the Zoo, Zoe’s catchy, deep-throated flow and Gucci’s boasts about his iced-out Odie would have fit in nicely as a bonus track.
Written by Burmy on 01/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)