Everyone’s favorite hood figga, Gorilla Zoe, has a potential new single from his upcoming debut, Welcome to the Zoo. Tryna Make A Jug has Zoe—once again—talking about his money-making mission (a “jug” in this sense is a juggernaut-sized scale of money). Fellow Boy n da Hood, Big Gee, describes a similar plan for getting’ that gwap, but it sounds like Rick Ross has the master plan here. The Boss details his master scheme that goes from Jacksonville to Tampa and straight back to the M-I-Ayo. For more street laid plans, Welcome to the Zoo is set to drop on September 25th.
Written by Burmy on 09/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hood N*gga" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.