For most, getting dumped is a shattering experience—even moreso with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Goose, however, isn’t sweating it; on this new promotional single, his first DJBooth feature since hooking up with us to drop Inebriated back in June of 2012, the Orlando-by-way-of-NYC rhymesayer watches his girl walk out the door with a smile on his face, secure in the knowledge that she’ll miss the lavish life they led together too much to stay gone for long. Joining the headliner over ClickNSpark‘s upbeat, New Jack Swing-inspired instrumental (sampled from Jeff Redd’s You Called and Told Me), Tay Baby contributes guest bars on the back. Craving more? Keep it locked; this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest from Goose in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.