For most, getting dumped is a shattering experience—even moreso with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Goose, however, isn’t sweating it; on this new promotional single, his first DJBooth feature since hooking up with us to drop Inebriated back in June of 2012, the Orlando-by-way-of-NYC rhymesayer watches his girl walk out the door with a smile on his face, secure in the knowledge that she’ll miss the lavish life they led together too much to stay gone for long. Joining the headliner over ClickNSpark‘s upbeat, New Jack Swing-inspired instrumental (sampled from Jeff Redd’s You Called and Told Me), Tay Baby contributes guest bars on the back. Craving more? Keep it locked; this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest from Goose in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.