For most, getting dumped is a shattering experience—even moreso with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Goose, however, isn’t sweating it; on this new promotional single, his first DJBooth feature since hooking up with us to drop Inebriated back in June of 2012, the Orlando-by-way-of-NYC rhymesayer watches his girl walk out the door with a smile on his face, secure in the knowledge that she’ll miss the lavish life they led together too much to stay gone for long. Joining the headliner over ClickNSpark‘s upbeat, New Jack Swing-inspired instrumental (sampled from Jeff Redd’s You Called and Told Me), Tay Baby contributes guest bars on the back. Craving more? Keep it locked; this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest from Goose in the weeks and months ahead.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.