For most, getting dumped is a shattering experience—even moreso with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Goose, however, isn’t sweating it; on this new promotional single, his first DJBooth feature since hooking up with us to drop Inebriated back in June of 2012, the Orlando-by-way-of-NYC rhymesayer watches his girl walk out the door with a smile on his face, secure in the knowledge that she’ll miss the lavish life they led together too much to stay gone for long. Joining the headliner over ClickNSpark‘s upbeat, New Jack Swing-inspired instrumental (sampled from Jeff Redd’s You Called and Told Me), Tay Baby contributes guest bars on the back. Craving more? Keep it locked; this joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest from Goose in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 02/5/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.