As a wise man once said: “The waiting is the hardest part.” And doesn’t Goose know it. On his latest single, The Waiting, the New York by way of Orlando artist has decided that a certain somebody needs to either see eye-to-eye with his faults or move on. While he sits in his waiting room of “empty love, cigarettes, and some alcohol,” listeners will be meditating on his second verse about the tainting of religion in modern society over the peaceful production of the Floridian soul-band TheMedley and frequent collaborator TAPEDECKERA. The Waiting is slated for inclusion on Goose’s upcoming album, The Apes of God.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)