As a wise man once said: “The waiting is the hardest part.” And doesn’t Goose know it. On his latest single, The Waiting, the New York by way of Orlando artist has decided that a certain somebody needs to either see eye-to-eye with his faults or move on. While he sits in his waiting room of “empty love, cigarettes, and some alcohol,” listeners will be meditating on his second verse about the tainting of religion in modern society over the peaceful production of the Floridian soul-band TheMedley and frequent collaborator TAPEDECKERA. The Waiting is slated for inclusion on Goose’s upcoming album, The Apes of God.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.