As a wise man once said: “The waiting is the hardest part.” And doesn’t Goose know it. On his latest single, The Waiting, the New York by way of Orlando artist has decided that a certain somebody needs to either see eye-to-eye with his faults or move on. While he sits in his waiting room of “empty love, cigarettes, and some alcohol,” listeners will be meditating on his second verse about the tainting of religion in modern society over the peaceful production of the Floridian soul-band TheMedley and frequent collaborator TAPEDECKERA. The Waiting is slated for inclusion on Goose’s upcoming album, The Apes of God.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.