As a wise man once said: “The waiting is the hardest part.” And doesn’t Goose know it. On his latest single, The Waiting, the New York by way of Orlando artist has decided that a certain somebody needs to either see eye-to-eye with his faults or move on. While he sits in his waiting room of “empty love, cigarettes, and some alcohol,” listeners will be meditating on his second verse about the tainting of religion in modern society over the peaceful production of the Floridian soul-band TheMedley and frequent collaborator TAPEDECKERA. The Waiting is slated for inclusion on Goose’s upcoming album, The Apes of God.
Written by Bryan H on 05/7/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.