Occurring once every two or three years, the ‘blue moon’ (i.e., the second full moon in a single calendar month) has become synonymous with extremely rare events. Eight Blue Moons in one month, on the other hand, is completely impossible outside of a bowl of Lucky Charms. Hyperbole aside, it isn’t often we’re treated to a record as on-point as Goose‘s latest effort. Freshly-selected as a single off his next LP, this smoothed-out banger sees the Orlando-by-way-of NYC rhymesayer trading bold and arrogant verses with Chill Cosby auteur NIKO IS over a lushly-sampled beat by The Trackaholics. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for more fresh song releases leading up to the June arrival of Goose’s forthcoming full-length, The Apes of God.
Written by richard on 03/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.