Introduced to The DJBooth via reader-acclaimed album lead single Changes, Goose returns to our pages with single numero dos off his forthcoming EP. On De Wallen, the Orlando up-and-comer flexes his lyrical muscles over a head-noddable synth instrumental by TapeDeckEra. Agree with Goose that this braggadocious jam goes H.A.M.? Then stay tuned; while Inebriated has yet to receive a solid release date, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.