In our current world of Hip-Hop, it’s “game recognize game” and you’re not seen if you don’t “live what you talk.” That, however, is the least of Goody‘s worries. His latest single, All I Know, serves as an introduction for the Chicago emcee to The DJBooth and translates the rough street lifestyle he’s experienced as a drug dealer into the foundation for his inspirational rhymes. Even though the song’s visuals were shot this past winter, the Jordan Howard-directed and Verluxe-edited video conveys the reality that Chicago remains a brutal, cold city year round. The production from 1stFrom92 imitates the industrial repetition of an assembly line, an image not too far from Goody’s extracurricular activities. All I Know will be found on Goody’s upcoming project, ToAnyOne (21).
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.