In our current world of Hip-Hop, it’s “game recognize game” and you’re not seen if you don’t “live what you talk.” That, however, is the least of Goody‘s worries. His latest single, All I Know, serves as an introduction for the Chicago emcee to The DJBooth and translates the rough street lifestyle he’s experienced as a drug dealer into the foundation for his inspirational rhymes. Even though the song’s visuals were shot this past winter, the Jordan Howard-directed and Verluxe-edited video conveys the reality that Chicago remains a brutal, cold city year round. The production from 1stFrom92 imitates the industrial repetition of an assembly line, an image not too far from Goody’s extracurricular activities. All I Know will be found on Goody’s upcoming project, ToAnyOne (21).
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.