In our current world of Hip-Hop, it’s “game recognize game” and you’re not seen if you don’t “live what you talk.” That, however, is the least of Goody‘s worries. His latest single, All I Know, serves as an introduction for the Chicago emcee to The DJBooth and translates the rough street lifestyle he’s experienced as a drug dealer into the foundation for his inspirational rhymes. Even though the song’s visuals were shot this past winter, the Jordan Howard-directed and Verluxe-edited video conveys the reality that Chicago remains a brutal, cold city year round. The production from 1stFrom92 imitates the industrial repetition of an assembly line, an image not too far from Goody’s extracurricular activities. All I Know will be found on Goody’s upcoming project, ToAnyOne (21).
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.