In our current world of Hip-Hop, it’s “game recognize game” and you’re not seen if you don’t “live what you talk.” That, however, is the least of Goody‘s worries. His latest single, All I Know, serves as an introduction for the Chicago emcee to The DJBooth and translates the rough street lifestyle he’s experienced as a drug dealer into the foundation for his inspirational rhymes. Even though the song’s visuals were shot this past winter, the Jordan Howard-directed and Verluxe-edited video conveys the reality that Chicago remains a brutal, cold city year round. The production from 1stFrom92 imitates the industrial repetition of an assembly line, an image not too far from Goody’s extracurricular activities. All I Know will be found on Goody’s upcoming project, ToAnyOne (21).
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.