Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
In the eyes of many, claiming that someone is in need of “Special Education” is just a polite way of saying that they’re suffering from a handicap. But why does “different” have to mean “worse?” On the latest single off their long-awaited reunion album, legendary Southern crew Goodie Mob attempt to reclaim the phrase, adopting “special-ness” as a badge of honor. Young Fyre‘s buzzing, whirring synth boardwork bangs in the back as Big Kipp, Khujo, T-Mos and Cee-Lo Green enthusiastically celebrate the ish that sets them apart from their peers in the game. And who better to guest on an ode to nonconformity than Janelle Monáe? The ArchAndroid lends her always-engaging vocals to the record’s hook. Goodie Mob’s Age Against the Machine LP as yet lacks a drop date but, as always, fans can keep it locked for further details.
Written by richard on 05/22/13
Legendary ATL hip-hop crew Goodie Mob have made their return to the game official with the release of Age Against the Machine. The group's fifth LP in total, and their first since dropping One Monkey Don't Stop No Show back...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fight to Win" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)